Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, assist a certificated teacher in reinforcing instruction to individual or small groups of students in a classroom or other learning environment; assist in the preparation of instructional materials and provide routine clerical support as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
- One (1) year of experience working with children with learning disabilities or students in an organized setting.
- Completion of one year of higher education study (30+ semester units) or possession of an Associates or higher-level degree in Child Development, Early Education, or other related field may be substituted for required experience.
- Pass a Paraprofessional test, or be No Child Left Behind (NCLP) Compliant.
- Reliable means of transportation.
- Basic first aid and CPR certification preferred but not required.
- Successful clearance of both a DOJ and FBI background check.
- Provide evidence of most recent TB clearance (within 1 year) upon hire.
$16.34-$21.18 per hour, DOE
If interested, please read the job description below and fill out the application. Then email to firstname.lastname@example.org