COVID-19 Health & Safety
General COVID-19 Information
For all information regarding COVID-19 and how it impacts Urban Charter Schools Collection, click on the following links below. Additionally, we will up our website with news regarding changes in the pandemic to better inform our community.
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- California Department of Public Health
- Sacramento County Health Department
- The City of Sacramento
- Sacramento City Unified School District
UCSC COVID-19 Safety Plan (CSP)
Urban Charter Schools Collective is proactively working with our charter schools to keep our scholars safe and learning. Below are guidelines on how we are achieving this.
Free Wi-fi Hot Spots
- Sacramento Public Library Hotspots: City of Sacramento residents impacted by COVID-19 can check out a hotspot from the Lucky Day Collection for six weeks at City of Sacramento locations using curbside service. Learn more at saclibrary.org/hotspots
- Free Wi-Fi in City of Sacramento Parks: the City of Sacramento is offering free Wi-Fi in some of its parks with more to be installed later this year. The internet access is only available during the parks’ hours of operation. See list of parks with active Wi-Fi and more information on the program.
Health and Safety Updates
The pandemic poses an ever rapidly changing situation for the district. In this section, we will try to update parents, students, staff, and the community on any related health and safety news regarding Covid-19.
In these trying times, we want to thank all of you for your support, understanding and commitment to a safe and healthy school learning experience.