Salary Range: $15.44 – $21.02 per hour depending on experience
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, perform a variety of clerical duties pertaining to student enrollment, attendance accounting and record management; maintain accurate and current student attendance records, permanent records, and cumulative folders; process and verify excused and unexcused absences, update attendance information; prepare and submit reports for local, county, state and other ADA purposes; perform a variety of clerical related tasks regarding pupil enrollment and attendance reports; relieve the supervisor of administrative and clerical detail; serve as a liaison between administrators, faculty, staff, students, parents and the public; plan, organize and coordinate office activities and communications.
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school and two years of clerical or secretarial experience involving frequent public contact, and preferably but not required one year in an educational environment.
- Reliable means of transportation.
- Basic first aid and CPR certification preferred but not required.
- Successful clearance of both a DOJ and FBI background check.
- Provide evidence of most recent TB clearance (within 1 year) upon hire.
For more information on the position, please download and review the job description below. If you’re interested in the position, follow the steps in the job description by filing out the application form and sending it back to email@example.com.
Application and Full Job Description